Coming Soon to a Screen Near You!

"Just because everything is different doesn't mean anything has changed."
- Irene Peter


Articles / Posts


I've realized that it is quite difficult to write good quality articles or posts.  Being in the office from 9-5 does not leave me with enough time (or energy) to spend time writing/editing articles, and I don't like to write something just for the sake of posting something new.


As a compromise, I started my Picture of the Week series last September.  The series is not a new or unique idea by any stretch of imagination.  However, the series allows me to reminisce about my past travels and treks.  In addition, I get to post something that is meaningful to me.  I'm trying to make my picture-of-the-week more relevant to world events.  Here's an example.  In the future, I will try to be more consistent about writing little blurbs under the picture that will help tell the story behind the picture, like this one.


New Look


The days of this blog on Blogger are numbered.  I'm working on a new site that will feature a revolutionary new look and feel for my readers (i.e. me).  Alright, I'm exaggerating - but only slightly (hah).  I'll be moving to Wordpress and a custom URL.  I will move all content from this blog to the new one.  I'll also be adding a couple of new series and features that I'm quite excited about.


Stay tuned!

5 comments:

Nisha said...

'Picture of the week' is an excellent idea and according to me is a hit. You know, I have been following this religiously.

Writing smaller posts with a photo which is meaningful to us is much better. That's why you can sometimes see 'junk' on my site which has no meaning to others. :-)

For me, travel is not about good composed photos but taking the memories along. Photos just happen. And they help us cherish those memories later in life.

All the best, looking forward to new series and new look. :-)

Neeraj | www.bharari.net said...

Nisha, thanks for your feedback!
Well said about photos... they just happen :)

Mee said...

I second Nisha:) I think your blog is unique and refreshing. So if it means wordpress will enhance it further, by all means dude do it:)

Neeraj | www.bharari.net said...

Cool, thanks!
I'll probably change the name too...

Mee said...

I quite like the name, its unique. But all for change too - if it enhances things..:)